The Beckett Guest House in York City Centre – Call Today for Best Prices – 01904 644728
The Beckett is a family run Bed and Breakfast in York. Our Guest House accommodation is elegant and a superior 140 year old Victorian town house situated centrally in the picturesque & historic city of York, and Guest Houses can offer a more personal stay than hotels in York.
Your stay at The Beckett offers you:-
- A b&b close to all the York City Centre amenities
- 10 minutes walk to city centre for shopping & sightseeing
- Free On Street Parking
- Short stroll from the city walls and York Minster
- Quality accommodation, excellent service, friendly staff
- Fabulous Breakfast & affordable prices
- Family Room – small children welcome
Paul and Melissa pride themselves on the high standard of cleanliness and a warm and friendly welcome, with a traditional breakfast our guests tell us is the best they have tasted. We feel we offer the best bed and breakfast in York!
A perfect start to the day, with homemade produce, fresh mushrooms and tomatoes, with a wide range of breakfast choices of kippers, poached and scrambled egg and a vegetarian breakfast option all listed on our breakfast board, offering our guests the "breakfast experience".
All our en-suite bedrooms include:-
- Welcome Tray
- Colour Digital Television
- Free WIFI Broadband and internet acces
We are renowned nationally and internationally as a quality bed and breakfast in York establishment. We always have the comfort of our guests firmly at the front of our minds.
From £30.00 per person per night
From £35.00 per person per night
From £35.00 per per night
3 Nights for the Price of 2,
Available until the end of May (Excluding Easter)
You Ought To Know...
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building.
- Check-in is between 11am-1pm & 4pm -8pm other times by arrangement please call.
- Check-out is by 11am.
Click any of the photos for an enlarged view.